TITLE I: Pleadings and Motions; Filing; Entries

1.28     Special Projects’ Fee - (Admendment) 06/01/2014

This Court has determined that, for the efficient operation of the Court, additional funds are necessary to acquire and pay for special projects of the Court.

 Pursuant to ORC 2303.201(E)(1), a special project fee shall be collected by the Clerk of Courts upon the initial filing of a Divorce, Legal Separation, Annulment or Dissolution, and for post decree motions.

Beginning June 1, 2014, the fee assessed upon referral to the Court’s Early Neutral Evaluation program will be processed as a Special Project Fee.

 All moneys collected by the Clerk of Courts under this rule shall be paid to the Hamilton County Treasurer, to be disbursed upon order of this Court.